Thursday 16 April 2009

Preamble

My name is Mathilde and I am living in London for few years now. As a good part of people leaving in this exciting city I am a foreigner, not from so far though: Paris... I always wanted to share with others my experiences and tips about London. So today, here I am in front of my computer, creating a blog dedicated to London, city of my lights.

Cosmopolitan capital of a new world, I will be your guide for this adventure.

We will talk about fashion, food, extraordinary places, people, events, style, sport... Everything that you can find in London.

My goal is not to promote a place, but to show you a way how to enjoy London.

Of course if you want to share and interact with us, do not hesitate to send me your messages and pictures, you are more than welcome!

My contact: mathilde_lecalve@hotmail.com

Thank you!

No comments: